1.1 Placing an order
1. Browse our wide range of products by clicking on the category links on the Right hand side of the page or go to the Products page.
2. When you find something you wish to purchase, click the “Add To Basket” button.
3. To review the items that you have added to your shopping cart, click the “Shopping Basket” tab in the top menu.
4. Once you are satisfied, click the “Proceed to Check Out’ tab at the Bottom of the Shopping Basket.
5. If you are a returning customer, enter your login/password and your shipping details will automatically be populated
6. If you are a new customer, you have the option to create an account.
7. Why create an account? This allows you to see all your past and pending orders online.
8. Once completed, you will be shown your order summary with payment instructions and a copy of your order details will be emailed to you
9. Your order will be processed as soon as payment is remitted and cleared
1.2 Payment Options
We accept Direct Bank Deposits
Orders will only be processed once payment clears. This will normally take one to two business days for Direct Bank Deposit and Credit Card payments
1.3 Out of Stock Products
We do our best to maintain our inventory and mark items “out-of-stock” on our website. However there are times where there may be fewer items in stock than what you may have ordered. In the event when an item you have purchased and paid for is unavailable, in a case by case basis, we will:
• offer a credit voucher to be used when you shop with us the next time to reimburse what is owing
• offer a refund for what is owing
• or you can choose an alternative product(s) from our website of the same value.
We will email you to notify the status of your order.
We understand that this may be of an inconvenience to you and we do apologize beforehand should this situation arise. If you have any queries regarding our stock, please email us at
2.1 Benefits of having an account
With an account you can enjoy the following benefits:
• View your order status and history
• Automatically populate your shipping details when you checkout
• Receive member exclusive special promotions
• Be the first to know about new arrivals, special deals and giveaways.
2.2 Password Retrieval
To retrieve your password:
1. Go To My Account Sub Menu “Lost Password”
2. Enter Your Username or E-mail:
3. Click on Get New Password. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. A Link will be emailed to you..
2.3 Updating your account & shipping details
It is important to provide us with your current shipping details. To do so :
1. Login then Click ‘My Account’
2. Click on the ‘Edit ‘ button next to the Billing or Shipping Address
3. Update your details
4. Click the ‘Save Address’ button to submit your changes.
While in your “My Account” Page you can also change your password by clicking on edit your password and account details. Once you have changed it Click the “Save Button”
2.4 Order status and history
To check the status of your most recent orders :
1. Click ‘My Account’ and enter your email address and password to login
2. Your Orders will show. Click on “View” to view each order.
3.1 Shipping methods
We understand that quick delivery is of major importance, and we do our best to post orders placed and paid for before 10:30AM (Mon-Fri) within 5 working Days from date of Order.
Please note that we manufacture all silicone molds to order as we are the manufacturers not a retailer or wholesaler, that is why we give a 5 working day order time frame.
All Postal orders are posted via South Post Office and delivery times will depend on where you reside.
Courier orders will be done by the most convenient courier service at our discretion, delivery times and period will depend on where you delivery address is..
If you require extra cover/insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as all shipping options are not insured. We are only able to reimburse orders that are insured.
4.1 Return Policy
All returns will be considered on a case-by-case basis. We do whatever we can to make sure that all products are in good condition before we ship them out to you.
For hygiene reasons the following products are non exchangeable nor returnable. These include but are not limited to food products, cutters, moulds, edible prints, tubes, decorating tools, cake tins. Items that are returned must be in its original state and in the condition they were sent in. Postage costs will not be refunded and return postage costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
4.2 Return Instructions
To request for a return please email us within 3 days of receiving your goods at email@example.com. Products must be returned to us unused and unopened within 7 days if your return request is accepted. Upon receipt and acceptance of your return, S.A Molds Online will exchange/refund your purchase price (not including shipping and handling cost).